I accomplished all of the following on Sunday:
1. Sketched a rough blueprint for the herb garden I plan to put in the front yard this spring.
2. Went to lunch at the Rock Cafe. Came in to find them slammed, so I wound up busing a couple of tables, getting our drinks, and bringing an extra fork to a customer who mistook me for a waitress. Love those only-on-66 moments. 🙂
3. Downloaded the geocaching app from Groundspeak and used it to find two caches while we were in Stroud.
4. Took Song and Riggy to the dog park. We had gorgeous weather this weekend, so they made lots of new friends.
5. Cleaned the bathroom.
6. Laid out the paper.
7. Made a valance out of burlap to go above that Roman shade I installed the other day at Brews & Bytes.
9. Fixed myself a pan of alphabet soup.
10. Graded math papers.
11. Recorded grades.
12. Planned lessons for next week.
13. Scanned and sorted Trip Guide ads.
14. Posted a review of a new record store on Indie Tulsa.
15. Scheduled three weeks’ worth of tweets and Facebook posts for church.
The goal — which I met — was to clear my schedule enough to be able to spend today geocaching. This unseasonably gorgeous weather can’t last forever, and I want to take advantage of it as much as I can.