I swiped this meme from Brigid:
Five things you will find if you open my purse:
2. Tape measure
4. Miniature sewing kit
5. Random receipts and scraps of paper with things scribbled on them.
Five things in my bedroom:
2. Fuzzy bee slippers
4. Cell phone charger
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Fly with Richard Bach
2. Own a cat
3. Write a bestseller
4. Save the world
5. Meet Neil Diamond
Five things that make me very happy:
1. The moment when a student understands something new
2. The moment when I understand something new
3. My niece and nephew
4. Marathon finish lines
5. Imaginary numbers
Five things I’m currently into:
2. Distance running
Five things on my to-do list:
1. Finish my math homework
2. Grade grammar papers
3. Update the gradebook
4. Write a detailed course syllabus for each of my classes
5. Update my school Web site
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. I love the Green Man.
2. I forget to eat lunch about three times a week.
3. I lived on Reese cups, Dr. Pepper and Jimmy John’s sandwiches in college.
4. Rainy days make me sad, but in a good way.
5. I love sushi.
Five most important moments of 2008:
1. The day I was laid off
2. The day Zaphod recruited me for a job at school
3. The day the Rock Cafe burned
4. The day I walked back into the classroom full-time
5. The day I got my first evaluation from Zaphod
Five things you enjoy doing during your free time:
3. Playing with Scout
5. Running (especially in unfamiliar neighborhoods)