Things I did today:
1. Got paid to blog about Route 66. Really. Check out the new blog I made.
2. Got paid to work on a newsletter for a nonprofit group. Really. (I love my job….)
3. Hung up a piece of Jamie’s original artwork at the office. Framed and matted, no less.
4. Bought stuff for the latest Craftster challenge.
5. Got a stick-on LED light to go on the back side of my file cabinet so I can see to plug in my computer.
6. Bought a rainsuit for walking to the office on soggy days.
7. Received the cute new messenger bag I ordered the other day.
8. Downloaded the new B-52’s album.
9. Bought some cute Sesame Street ponytail holders made of shaggy, Muppet-textured material with Muppet eyes attached to them to look like Cookie Monster, Oscar, and Elmo.
10. Found two awesome stuffed animals for Jamie — one of the bear from Hop on Pop, and one of Fox in Socks — for $5 apiece at Kohl’s.
11. Had dinner with Ron.
I think I’ll go work on my 101 Things list now….