I crossed a few items off my 101 Things list today:
9. Finish Jamie’s audiobooks.
31. Set up a better daily routine to be more productive at work.
55. Memorize Samuel L. Jackson’s “Ezekiel 25:17″ riff from Pulp Fiction.
91. Check out all the links on Ron’s blog.
94. Sort all the messages in my “receipts” folder and delete the outdated ones.
That first one took most of the evening after I got home … sound editing isn’t difficult, but it is s-l-o-o-o-o-o-w … but I did spend an hour and a half working on the Route 66 photography project. I got 20 shots between Red Fork and Catoosa before it got too dark to work.
I also nuked a pot pie for dinner, spent some time with Jason, wrapped the baby gifts we’re going to give my copy editor and his wife tomorrow at the shower we’re throwing for them at the office, and now I am getting ready to sit down and read a Journal before I go to bed.
Hope your evening was productive.