I skipped a couple of weeks’ worth of 10 on Tuesday lists because I didn’t like the topics, but this week’s topic was “10 Things You’d Buy If You Had a Million Dollars,” which seems like more fun.
The catch is that you can’t spend the money on somebody else — it’s got to be stuff just for yourself. Here’s my list:
1. 20 acres in the middle of nowhere (preferably New Mexico or the Texas Panhandle)
2. Small (500-square-foot or less) Earthship
3. Good-sized barn
4. Half a dozen Dexter mini-cattle
5. Half a dozen Boer goats
6. 25 chickens (mostly buff Orpingtons)
7. 50 beehives full of golden Italians
8. BLM mustang
9. Good Border collie to help keep track of the other critters
10. Hoop house
What would you buy?